BleachxFrost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Era Of Bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ulqiurra Green Cifer (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulqiurra Cifer

Ulqiurra Green Cifer (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Ulqiurra Green Cifer (W.I.P)   Ulqiurra Green Cifer (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Basic Information

Name: Ulqurra Green Cifer

Real Age: 200

Appeared Age: 15

Division: Ex-2 Division

Organization: (Whether you belong to the Kidō Corps or Onmitsukidō or something.)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personal Information

Likes/Dislikes:

Dislikes:Shinigami,Vizards,Humans

Strength/Weaknesses: Fighting,

Personality:
Ulqurra is not a very Nice person.He will kill anyone who disobeys his orders or cut a limb from there body,He likes to roam around the world of the living finding weaknesses and plotting to take it over and then destroy it along with the soul society which is another thing he hates.Ulqiurra is a very stubborn person he doesn't like other people telling him what to do thats one of the many reasons he left the soul socieety because he was bossed aaround alot which he doesn't like one bit.Ulqiurra also has a temper non of his espada what to hit because even tho he would already kill them if they dont listen to him or do what he says,they would not like him to get mad.

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Relationship Status: Single
A
Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Ankoku no ha (Dark Blade)

Zanpakuto Looks: Ulqiurra Green Cifer (W.I.P) 2gtp2s7

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Kuiiru yō ni miru hikari (Devour the light}

Shikai:

Released Zanpakuto Looks: (What your Zanpakuto looks like once it's been released.)

Other Techniques: (Here's a place for you to post any other techniques that your character may have, such as flash-step.)

Bankai Information
This applies to captains only.

Do you want your character to have bankai: (Yes or no)

Bankai Description: (What happens when you use your bankai, and what abilities go with it)

Bankai Looks: (What your Zanpakuto looks like in Bankai state.)

History and RP Sample

History: (Your character's history. The higher your rank the longer your history should be.)

RP Sample: (Give an example of how you RP.)

Back to top Go down

Ulqiurra Green Cifer (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachxFrost :: Creation Area :: Applications-
Jump to: