BleachxFrost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Era Of Bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the Captain.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

Meeting the Captain. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Captain.   Meeting the Captain. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Shin walked through the Seireitei, with Ryujin Jakka attached to a chain on the side of his belt, he sighed and dug his hands into his fur pockets, walking past numerous Shinigami, of which the majority were running around urgently and busily in an aim to accomplish their daily tasks which were assigned by their captains, he was on his way to meet his captain, who had just appointed him as Vice Captain of the First Division, he was ecstatic, he had been waiting 163 years to get a rank above Unseated Shinigami, he was feeling rather proud of himself, holding his head up high in pride.

He stood at the center of the meeting place, his ice blue eyes looking up into the clear sky, the sun beaming down on them and lighting up the area with glorious warmth.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Asakura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain.   Meeting the Captain. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Kyo was walking to the place where he was suppose to be meeting his Lt, that he just had assigned. He was somewhat late to the spot due to the fact, that he had to much to drink eairly in te morning. Kyo had been looking atthis Kid ever since the day he was place in his squad. Kyo wanderd what th Kid was going to be like, he wanderd if he was anything like the previouse Captin Commander, if so Kyo was somewhat ready to listen to a mouth full of nothing. As Kyo walked he was greeted by plenty of shinigai most of them he didnt know, but he didnt want to be rude and not give a response. Within a coupl of minutes he had arrived on the spot where he was suppose to meet his Vice Captian. Kyo was somewhat excited. Kyo then walked up to him.

"Hey"

Kyo said he wasent much for greetings, but he always tried.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxfrost.rpg-board.net
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain.   Meeting the Captain. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Shin turned around slowly as the Captain was right behind him, "Hello, Asakura-taicho" He spoke formally, giving a two fingered salute in politeness, he had to make a good impression to his captain, as he didn't want to seem like a fool and make a bad impression of himself towards his superior, "How was your day?" he asked, running a hand through his bleach white hair, avoiding the small golden headband at the top right of his hairstyle, Shin wasn't dressed at all like a member of the Gotei 13, he was dressed in a suit which was mostly fur with gold prints on it, he had no idea why he wore this, probably because it looked cooler than the slightly conformist suits that they normally wore.

He waited for any orders from his captain or any sign of what they would be doing next.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Asakura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain.   Meeting the Captain. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Kyo look at the his young Vice Captian with a smile on his face, as he listend to him say hello and ask how was his day. Kyo wanderd why he gae him a salute and why he wasent in his shinigami uniform. Kyo really didnt like all that praise, it made him feel somewhat uncomfterbal. Kyo smiled.

"My Day was fine thank you for asking and also you dont have to salute it's not nesscicary at all, I really dont like all that praise or nothing just treat me like you would anybody else and also I dont mean to bu,, but you should of have put on your Shinigami Uniform and not Living World Clothes but its okay this one time"

Kyo said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain.   Meeting the Captain. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:26 pm

"Hm? These are my Shinigami clothes, I had them tailored." He spoke, which was true, he had this suit forged by one of Rukongai's tailor shops, the suit had armor plating and everything, it was designed to offer maximum protection and not sacrifice mobility in any way, "Understood.' He spoke when his captain told him that he didn't need to salute and that he didn't need the formalities either, which was different than his time with the previous captain commander, and quite a few other captains, where if you didn't address them formally, you'd be punished or some other fate like that.

"So, what shall we do?" He asked, curious about what was going to happen, and what they would be doing to pass time.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Asakura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain.   Meeting the Captain. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Kyo looked at the clothing again and sighed, he really didnt care that much about it, but he didnt want the other captians looking at him like he was crazy for allowing his Vice Captian to wear something like that. He listtend to thee boy asked what shall they do today and Kyo started to think about what hewould want to do today, but he couldnt think of nothing really. He then thought of the perfect idea to test out that anpactou that Shin carried.

"Well around captians and other important things we have to use formalities, just for rules sake and also lets do a little training I wanna test ou that sword you got there my friend"

Kyo said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain.   Meeting the Captain. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Captain.
Page 1 of 1